Friday, May 14, 2021

Design, Redesign, Or Fix A Wordpress Website











About:

WordPress is an easy solution for your needs if you are looking to have a personal, professional, corporate or e-commerce setup.



How do I work:



There are FOUR STEPS I follow for a great product:



1- In first step I will need you to provide me some background of your project and an example or two. We will discuss and finalise the requirements. I will provide some samples as well based on our discussion and we will go from there. I will need written copy, images, logo and cPanel access. Once we start the order, we can do a zoom call as well in order to discuss the provided data. Zoom call will be recorded.



2- I will start working on project upon approval of budget, deadline and scope. I will provide first update in 1/2 time of deadline.



3- Discussion on changes, and a zoom call if needed.



4- Approval of changes, and FINAL version.



Package includes:



  • Clean Code & Easy Editable admin.
  • Image Slideshow
  • Live Chat
  • Social links.
  • Blog
  • Newsletter
  • Fully Responsive Website
  • Setup on your server
  • Content Upload



My Key Points:



  • Support After Delivery
  • Professional Opinion
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Video Guide on how to make changes



Portfolio: https://www.fiverr.com/users/hamidsheikh/portfolio

Reviews


:

Hamid did a great job guiding me! I didn't really know what I wanted or how I wanted it exactly, but he helped me visualize it and put it together. I didn't know how to link my accounts to my website and he did that too. He even threw it some suggestions and is teaching me how to manage it. I'm glad I chose his service for my website. Thank you Hamid!

:

By far, one of the best gigs I've booked on Fiverr! Hamid is wonderful and was so easy to work with. I already want him to work on another website for me!

:

So SO pleased with my website by Hamid. Excellent communication, quick responses, followed through on all promises and completed the project to a high standard. He invested time to speak to me to understand my business and the tone of website, and seemed comfortable and patient working with someone with little understanding of this process. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a website for a fraction of the price of a bespoke website without compromising on quality. Thank you Hamid!

:

Hamid first collected information about what I wanted and delivered it very fast. on the one and one chat to finish the last touches he was very patient with me as sometimes I had technical difficulties. I am very pleased with the results and just ordered another website to be done.

:

hamidsheikh instructions were very detailed and proved to be extremely helpful when identifying what I wanted for the design for my website. Through various outside factors, he always made sure that I was updated on where my website was in the process. I would 100% use his services again for future websites.




No comments:

Post a Comment