Friday, October 30, 2020

Fix Any Type Of Wordpress Errors And Issues











About:

100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.



2-24 hours delivery! [no extra cost for fast delivery]



Hello. My name is Fawaz Shakil. I have 8 years professional Wordpress development experience and I am here to help you! 

I can help you in following errors but you can contact me for any type of WordPress related work:

 

  • Fixing errors, issues, bugs, problems
  • Theme customization
  • Fixing theme CSS or PHP issues
  • Plugin errors
  • Hacked website
  • Installation and setup
  • Internal Server Error
  • Auto-Update Failed
  • Syntax WordPress Error
  • Error Establishing A Database Connection
  • Email Password Retrieval Does Not Work
  • HTTP Error 403 – Forbidden
  • Admin Displaying Improperly
  • Connection Timed Out Error
  • Posts Returning 404 Error
  • Memory Exhausted Error
  • and so on [any issue]



Why Hire Me?

  • 8 Year Professional Development Experience
  • Service at the Lowest Cost in the Market
  • Full Support and Consultancy
  • Fast Turn-Around Time



Requirements:

- WP-Admin Admin access

- In some cases, I will need FTP/CPanel access



Please contact me before ordering the gig.

Reviews


:

Perfect! Was gonna work for tech to sort out my issue, but Fawaz had it solved within a few hours. Definitely would hire again.

:

Seller delivered in a couple of hours only. It would have been less than that if only I gave him the correct Account Details for my FTP. And he delivered even BEFORE I paid for the Gig! What an awesome Seller! Thank you so much for saving my website!!! I will be back soon. ;)

:

This seller is amazing ! He done the work before I placed order ! I cant rate to much this seller ! Highly highly recommended!

:

I’ve been working with Fawaz for many years , he is very knowledgeable and an expert on websites. Please contact him if you have any problem on your site, also he is a super nice person..... I highly recommend him.

:

I couldn't fix a formatting problem on of my client's WordPress sites (even though I tried for 2 hours!) so I learned yet again to hand over this type of work to Fiverr people. The seller fixed the problem on time and with minimal back and forth messages. My client is happy and I am happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment