Monday, October 12, 2020

Design And Develop Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Celebrating 1500+ Wordpress Websites & Over 5 years at Fiverr! 



Welcome to my gig, Your satisfaction is my first priority!



My Wordpress Website Design & Development Packages Include:



 100% Responsive Wordpress Design 
 Easily Maintainable

 Sliders with HD Images

 Professional Website Layout

 Live Chat

 Call to Actions

 Social Media, Rotating Testimonies & Contact Forms

 Mailchimp/Newsletter Integration

 Google Maps & Analytics If Needed

 Spam Free Code
 E commerce



Why Me?


  1. 5+ years & 1500+ Happy Customers
  2. On Time Delivery
  3. 100% Satisfaction
  4. Support for 2 weeks After Delivery 
  5. Real Estate Wordpress Websites & Blogs



Important Notes:



  • Discounts for my Repeat Buyers. Please contact me before ordering & read FAQ's.
  • If I use any Premium Theme/Plugin, you might need to purchase it if you need life time support from its developers, none of my Packages/Gigs include license for premium theme/plugin. I only have developer license to use it.


Whats Guaranteed ?

100% Customer's Satisfaction!

Reviews


:

very happy thank you for your work. done very fast and how I wanted it to be done. Will come back for more.Definitely recommend Malik for anyone else looking to get work done

:

Favorite person on Fiverr! Highly, HIGHLY recommend if you need any work done on your website. Been working with him for 2+ years, never disappoints. Thank you Malik!!

:

Very happy with this work. Great job and did everything I wanted. Will definitely order again very soon . Very happy thank you again malik for the work. Needed to get it done fast and he did the job in the time he said he would. Thank you again.

:

Outstanding service and commincation all around, this is my second site working with him and I know there will be plenty more. You can rest assured in your decision to work with him and that your website will end up amazing.

:

Thank you for this project, I am very happy with the revamp. This was completed in a timely manner. I will definitely be doing more business with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment