Saturday, October 31, 2020

Create Landing Page Design Or Wordpress Landing Page











About:

Greetings :)

Welcome to my Landing page design GIG..!!

When it comes to turning traffic into sales and conversions, landing pages are the most important part of a digital campaign. The sole purpose of landing pages is to convert your traffic to sales. That's why a landing page should be Attractive and Catchy and I am here to provide exactly that



There are a number of sellers who use premade templates, making your websites look the same as others. I'll NEVER use pre-made designs or templates. I will provide unique designs, to make your website STAND OUT of the crowd and guarantee to take your business to the next level

Services

  • Homepage Design
  • Coming Soon page
  • Contact Us
  • Apps/ Game Landing Page design
  • Local Business landing page design
  • Product/Services Squeeze Page
  • Product Review Landing Page
  • Signup or Registration Form Landing Page design
  • Code HTML/CSS Pages

Features of this GIG

  • 24 Hours Return
  • Awesome Slider
  • 100% Responsive Landing pages
  • On-page SEO
  • Social Buttons
  • Fast Loading Pages
  • Friendly Communication
  • ALL IN ALL, Everything you need :)



⛔Place the order and Let's get started.⛔



INBOX ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.



Thanks for your time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

When I wanted to develop a landing page for our website, I was very particular about finding someone who has solid creative skills along with web development, and I was so glad that I found Awais as he got everything I wanted. First, he did the mockup in Photoshop per my requirements and he made sure his design is cross platform compatible. Then he converted that into a fully functional landing using wordpress. I had many changes to make and he was fully accommodative and flexible until I was completely satisfied. If you're looking for a designer to build your landing page, close your eyes and book Awais - he's super talented!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Seller's Response:

He was wonderful, provided us with exactly what we asked for and was very patient with us as well. He is polite and very responsive where he did everything fairly quickly. Looking forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

LOVE my landing page. He was extremely flexible with changes and feedback. He was a great guide for me. I will definitely be using him for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment