Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Build Fix And Maintain Wordpress Themese Websites Plugin And Widget











About:

I have over 3 years of experience building, fixing, and maintaining websites. 


Here are just a few of the services I can provide:


WordPress theme customization and installs.
Content adding and/or updates (texts, images, logos, etc.).
Design updates - change colors, header, footer and other elements. 
Plugin & widget installation and customization.
Menu edits.
Page edits (creation, removal, etc.).
WordPress backups and migration. 
Contact forms design. 
Please send me a message explaining what you need BEFORE ordering.  


Don’t see your needs listed? Just ask before ordering and I will let you know if I can assist!  


Thanks for considering my gig!  Please message me with your project needs!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment