Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Design A Responsive Wordpress Landing Page











About:

Looking for a clean and elegant WordPress Landing Page?



I create a responsive Landing Page in WordPress as per your requirements. Select the Package that meets your needs the best.



What Services will you get?



✅ WordPress Landing Page



✅ Responsive Design



✅ Contact Form



✅ Sliders



✅ Ecommerce Functionality(For Business Pro Package)



Unlimited Revisions



✅ A tutorial of how to Use Website (If asked by buyer)



What Services are Not Included



❌ Hosting and Domain are not Provided by me

Although I can guide you with the process for free.



Kindly contact me before placing an order to avoid cancellation and to better discuss the requirements of your Landing Page. Will try to reply instantly.



I am not taking orders for any website having adult content.







Reviews


:

Completed my vision and did an amazing job. Will highly recommend. Other gig members where making it difficult to get this vision and he asked the key questions and found a way around how to build my design even if it was static. Will be using him for more work in the future.

:

Hamzachohan is good in every aspect as far as this project is concern. I will work with him again in the near future.

:

Very responsive and willing to work late to get the job done on time!

:

quick work and amazing. i am happy he was able to do this so urgently. will use him again

:

great and fast delivery. Will contact him again




No comments:

Post a Comment