Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Troubleshoot And Fix Issues With Your Wordpress Site











About:

With over 10 years of experience working with WordPress, I will help you troubleshoot any variety of issues you face with your site. This includes domain-related issues, plugin and theme customizations, site backups, and more.



The sky is the limit - I'm happy to help and will provide a quote of my time up front prior to beginning any work.


In order to assist you, I may request a Zoom or Skype call to better understand your needs.

Reviews


:

Beyond expectations every time. Identified the issue quickly and solved it perfectly. Always great service, communication and always done in a very timely manner. Thanks again!

:

I was not very good at providing a specific description of what I needed done due to my lack of knowledge. This made his task more difficult. As we went through the process I realized it encompassed more than I originally thought. He is excellent at responding to questions and offers insight to help you make future decisions. He was very professional and I highly recommend his service.

:

Jeremiah turned out to be a consummate professional with a very pleasant and reassuring demeanor. When I came to him, I was frustrated beyond words with trying to develop my site in Wordpress/Elementor. Jeremiah very calmly gathered the information he needed and ticked through my punch-list in record time. He was also very careful to manage my expectations by under-promising and over-delivering. BOTTOM LINE: Jeremiah is an outstanding resource and I would recommend him heartily to any one in need of the wide range of services he offers. I give him ***** (Five Stars)

:

Seriously, 700 characters isn't nearly enough space for me to explain how much of a lifesaver Jeremiah is. Literally EVERYTHING about his services is spectacularly above and beyond. He's trustworthy, knowledgeable and just a absolute pleasure to work with. I reached out to Jeremiah with an issue that I expressed I was frantic to get fixed. He understood my request without any problems and rolled up his sleeves and got straight to work. His communication was top notch throughout the entire process and the delivery impressively fast. If you're even thinking about working with someone else, don't. I promise, you don't need to look any further. 10/10 would work with again & again & again!!!

:

I won't go anywhere else for any issues with WordPress. Drastically improved page speeds with a snap of his fingers.




No comments:

Post a Comment