Monday, October 5, 2020

Any Wordpress Task Or Customization











About:

Are you Looking for Someone who can fix your WordPress Problem? then you are in the right place.



I will Do Advanced or Basic tasks or Customization As per your Needs.



What will you get in this Service? 



  • Install SSL
  • Redirection Errors
  • Small CSS Fix
  • Website Speed Optimization
  • Broken Themes
  • Back-Up & Restoring
  • HTTP Errors
  • WP Site Hacked
  • Wordpress Infected with Malware
  • SSL Issues
  • CDN Integration
  • Plugins not Installing
  • Themes Not Installing
  • Database Errors
  • Page Size Too Big
  • Minifying CSS & JS
  • Image Optimization
  • Much More


Note: if your Tasks Is Related to PHP Or JS then please contact First

Reviews


:

great seller

:

I am satisfied with Saaktech's work. At the beginning we had communication problems, my English is not good, so I used the translator I have. I can recommend Saaktech with a clear conscience.

:

Excelente comunication and service!

:

Excellent experience. Will use again.

:

Very good service fast and complete, highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment