Monday, October 5, 2020

Create Or Edit Unique Websites By Divi Theme Within 12 Hours











About:

Hi! Thanks for checking out my gig :)

Are you want to copy, duplicate a design or create an attractive WordPress website by divi theme?



=> Yes. I will do all of this in reasonable price & Don’t worry,  provide the letest Divi theme.



If you want to Clone, copy, duplicate or create an website with divi theme, please you should provide:

  • all contents (text, images, video).
  • WordPress login access.



>>> only $5 for edit or modify 2/3 sections in a page <<<



What You Can Expect From This Gig:

  1. Install theme
  2. Install Plugin
  3. Customization or Edit
  4. Content Upload
  5. Google Map & working contact form
  6. Full website creation
  7. Responsive Design



Why should you choose me:

  • Fastest Delivery
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • Money Back Gurrenty



I have finished more than 50 amazing WordPress websites with Divi theme. I can do your project and it's must be responsive for mobile, tab, laptop, desktop views. For better service, discuss with me before placing an order. Because, my first concern is make my clients happy.



If you have any question fell free to contact me.



Note: It is a complicated work but easiest for me because of my experience.



Regards

Bedan Saha


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super fast turn around, Bedan is a pro! Delivered just what I requested.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot.

Seller's Response:

Great service and communication as always - thanks Bedan

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Very well described and very supportive.

Seller's Response:

As always Bendan delivers a great product. He is helpful and patient with all my wants and needs and makes sure the job is done to how you like it. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment