Friday, October 16, 2020

Create Or Revamp Wordpress Website











About:

If you are looking for a brand new website using WordPress or a website revamp or if you have any other wordpress needs. You have finally found the right gig. :-)



Although my speciality is revamping websites using coding and plugins, I am consistently fine tuning my coding knowledge base to WOW customers with from scratch sites. I LOVE coding!!!



I am able to make simple adjustments to your site using coding.



I enjoy upgrading and rebranding sites for a  more modern and clean look. I promise HONESTY, PROFESSIONALISM and FAST delivery.  


I am easy to work with and always do my best to leave customers very satisfied with their results. Look at this as potential work from an 'affordable expert'.



Tip:

Please contact me before placing the order. This will ensure that we both have a clear understanding of what needs to be done. All your needs may not have been explicitly mentioned in my gig. 


Looking forward to working with you!  :-)



If you have work on other platforms like Squarespace. Please check out my other gigs.



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ms. Gayle is very professional and thorough. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!

Seller's Response:

Thank u so much!

Seller's Response:

Great work as usual

:

thank you!

:

Lackesha was easy to work with, very patient and did everything I asked. She went above and beyond. I highly recommend her.




No comments:

Post a Comment