Saturday, October 10, 2020

Create Contact Form 7 And Fix Issued











About:

Are you looking for contact form 7 expert?


I will fix any issues on contact form 7.
I will design any kind of form by contact form 7.



What are the services you will get?


1. Install contact form 7 Plugin.
2. Customize & Configure form with SMTP.
3. Match design with your theme
4. Responsive and optimized functionality on any device (e.g. desktop, tablet, mobile ).


What are the issues I will fix?



1. Notification email not receiving
2. All fields’ value is not in email.
3. Solve any kind of CSS issue.
4. Solve an error while submitting the form.


  • I can custom design your contact form 7 as per your need, just message me if you have anything related to Contact Form 7.
  • If you order my gig I will make you 100% satisfy otherwise I will return your money


Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment