Sunday, October 18, 2020

Build An Automated Amazon Affiliate Website Like Rich Affliates Have











About:

A high end Amazon automated website, just like rich affiliates have, will be created just for you. The websites i built are made to generate steady income.



★ Features of Every Package ★ 

  • Essential Premium Theme and Premium Plugins
  • Theme Customization
  • Mobile Responsiveness
  • Automated Content and Article Spinning 
  • SEO Friendly
  • Guaranteed Indexation
  • Multiple Authors with Description
  • SSL protection so users can feel safe
  • Security Loopholes Covered
  • Website Speed Optimization
  • 5 Emails
  • Social Media Integration 
  • 25 Products



★ Extra Features in Platinum Package ★

  • 50 Products
  • Premium SEO optimization
  • 2 Additional Plugins/Categories
  • Analytics Integration
  • Images Customization
  • CDN
  • Articles



★ Extra Features in Diamond Package ★ 

  • 100 Products
  • Automated Google Snipet and Meta Description
  • 2 Additional Plugins/Categories
  • Permalinks Customization



Domain & Hosting is required, contact me first to check If you have a compatible host with automated websites, I can suggest the best place to buy at a fair price.



Can be built without Amazon API



★ [Free Addon] My personal link building and SEO guide 



06/10/20 Update: Prices are exculsively discounted for my 8th year celebration on Fiverr Community

Reviews


:

Steli, Just amazing service with you, extremely patient and reliable. I would definitely recommend him for any kind of website creation service. he knows his stuff and will put you in a good position. Thanks bro.

:

Stelios is unique. He is a professional and really helpful. The project for which I hired him exceeded my expectations. He guided me through the whole process and gave me a full explanation of what he does step by step. Overall, I highly recommend him and look forward to work with him again.

:

Great job site looks awesome!

:

This seller is a genuine person and great at his job. He answered all my questions before I even bought the service and continued throughout the whole process. He delivered on my many demands and made sure I was satisfied. I think this seller's level of service is exceptional and would recommend him to anyone looking for a similar service. I am even planning on hiring him for more projects.

:

What a brilliant and knowledgeable guy stelios is so very professional,friendly and helpful always online to answer my questions & really does put the hours in I cannot wait to get to work and this will not be my only gig with stelios I will definitely be coming back for more and recommending his great services especially during this lockdown




No comments:

Post a Comment