Saturday, October 31, 2020

Install Wordpress, Setup Theme Upload Demo Within 3 Hrs











About:

Featured my Gig



Hi,
In this gig, I will install WordPress on your server and setup your wordpress theme. I will also customize your theme as your requirement and you needed.


you don't need to worry about my quality of service. I hope I can satisfy you and deliver your work on your desired time frame.


If you are looking quick time to setup WordPress or to develop your current website, then you are in right place.



Just contact me to get the best deal at a reasonable price.


Note: $5 is for installing wp+theme with demo, ( also you have to provide theme file if it premium theme.)




I will do following:


Install WordPress
Setup Theme
Import Demo Contents
Customize Theme
install upto 5 wordpress plugin
Revision until your satisfaction  


Please contact me before order.


Looking forward to your response.


Thanks



Integrating Plugins


Akismet
Contact Form 7
W3 Total Cache
WooCommerce
WordPress SEO by Yoast

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment