Sunday, October 4, 2020

Create Real Estate Investor Website











About:

*Important - Message me to discuss your design before you place your order! As this package is for pre-built designs.



Hi, this is Wpresstech and I have 4-years+ experience in creating Real Estate Websites including the IDX Real Estate site, Cash Offer/ We Buy Houses site, Real Estate Investors Website. 



The REI (Real Estate Investor) websites target motivated sellers and buyers. In this gig in Silver and Gold package you get a full website with Home, About Us, Cash Offer, Get in Touch, Seller, Investors pages and any other page you want. The forms will collect the info and you will receive the lead in your mailbox or MailChimp. 

What Will You Get:

  • A cash offer website with lead generation Form
  • Integration with Mailchimp
  • FB or TIDIO chat integration
  • Quick Delivery.

You will also get 15 days of free support.

contact before placing the order.

Reviews


:

Wpresstech is professional and really easy to work with. He does exactly what he says he'll do. He's diligent and communicates effectively throughout the process. He did an AMAZING job! I highly recommend him.

:

My website looks amazing and wpresstech has the patience and the skills to pull of any idea you have for your website. overall very pleased with the work and time he put in to making sure my website runs smoothly. I will definitely use his services again!

:

I had a very good experience with wpresstech.. He was easy to speak with any modifications needed was made. He also made suggestions and offered to provide a logo being I did not have one. He was patient with me as well with my work schedule. I will surely use his services again

:

Incredible job. Surpassed expectations. Did a great job designing my new website and completed it very quickly. I will be recommending to my other Real Estate investor friends.

:

Great, how can I make changes? I would like to change my email and phone number to website. I also would like to add a video to the website.




No comments:

Post a Comment