Thursday, October 8, 2020

Create A Stunning Wordpress Website For Your Business











About:



✅ Certified Wordpress Developer



✅ Top Rated



✅ Highly Recommended



When you work with me, you're getting the expertise of a seasoned WordPress web designer. I have been developing websites for over three years. I have worked on projects ranging from blogs to large membership sites and complex e-commerce carts.  Website I build are responsive and follow best practices for SEO.





I've launched, or assisted with launching over 20 WordPress sites over the years.





Need a NEW WordPress website? See below.



My Packages Include:



✅ Your WordPress theme or my recommendation. ( will be charged extra for a premium theme)

✅ Your content implemented into effective page layouts.

✅ Blogging capabilities

✅ Support for Image Galleries, Newsletters, Videos 

✅  Basic training provided upon request.





If you already have WordPress and need some help, send me a message. Here are some common tasks I've can help with:


✅Migrating your site to a new server

✅Backing up or cloning your website

✅Installing a new plugin for WordPress

✅Error debugging & fixing

✅Security & Malware cleanup

✅Creating contact forms

✅Adding new pages or content

✅Improving your website speed



Reviews


:

Worked with Jacob previously and I was happy with his work and ethics. Great person to work with. He's patient and does great work. Will continue to use him for all future website work.

:

This has been the best experience I've had on Fiverr thus far! Jacob made my website, mosespowe.com, look like I paid someone thousands of dollars to complete. He was very responsive, and he provided OUTSTANDING customer service. Not only did he create my website from scratch, he showed me how to do many things on my own once this gig comes to an end. Although this gig is ending, I will definitely work with Jacob again in the very near future!!!

:

The is the second time working with him and so far it's been consistently great. Jacob is easy to work with. He gets the work done well. Unfortunately, I was busy and unresponsive at times but he was super flexible and professional. I will definitely work with him in the near future for additional projects and other website needs. It's hard to find reliable and professional website people, so I can confidently say he is the person to work with here on Fiverr.

:

Super as usual

:

Working with this website developer was such a great experience. He was very patient and helped make my vision a reality. An incredible talent. A+++




No comments:

Post a Comment