Saturday, October 3, 2020

Speed Up Your Website Performance And Tell You What I Did So You Can Learn











About:

Contact me before buying the gig so I can do a few tests and make sure I can help you. I'm only helping with WordPress websites at this time.



Most people offering a gig here to speed up your website will install a plugin and turn it on and that's it. Trust me, some don't know what they are doing. What they won't tell you is getting the best scores/grades on WebPageTest,org, GTMetrix, Pingdom, and Google Page Speed Insights, Lighthouse, etc. can be misleading and don't really matter. It's all about performance. I WILL RECORD A VIDEO AND EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU! Don't waste your time chasing meaningless scores that can actually hurt you!



NOTE: If you have changes that are going to take hours and hours, I can't fix them all for at this rate. However, I will tell you exactly what needs to be optimized and how to do it. There are some automated options for some of this stuff, but most aren't as good as doing it manually. Contact me and I'll tell you what I can do and what I can't before you order if you'd like.



If you want someone who really knows what affects website performance then reach out to me.



If for any reason you are not satisfied, you don't pay. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ryan was one of the best people I've ever hired on Fiverr. And especially better than the others I've hired for boosting my website speed and performance. He walked me through the entire process and it's clear how competent he is in this field. He dissected and diagnosed my website and was able to pinpoint every problem. And as a result, was able to reduce my page load time of 10 seconds, all the way down to 2 seconds. If you're looking to make your site faster, he's the only one to go to.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for that very generous review and the tip!

Seller's Response:

RMCC4444 is a magician! My 15MB page that was taking 17 plus seconds to load now loads in 3-4 seconds.

Seller's Response:

Awesome. Thank you so much for the review and the generous tip.

Seller's Response:

The website is loading much faster now. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment