Sunday, October 11, 2020

Create Clone Copy Duplicate A Website Design Into Wordpress











About:

Hello,



Do you want to clone, duplicate, copy or customize any WordPress Website?



Contact me with the website to share the link/URL that you want to clone or design for your business.



I will create the same site with your content also make it speed fast.



I will love to have the opportunity to fulfill your Job.  I am a professional Web developer and designer. I have worth 3+years of experience.



I can create an E-commerce, Shop store, Personal, Blogs, Real estate, Restaurant websites and also many more.



what you will get from my services:



  • I will clone, copy, duplicate a design 100%
  • Same layout and design
  • Basic SEO
  • Upload Content 
  • Fixing bugs 
  • Customization of premium themes
  • Fix HTML, CSS and WordPress issues


Website type:

  • Portfolio 
  • Business 
  • Personal 
  • Blog website 
  • Real Estate 
  • Banking 
  • Education etc


Why chose me?

  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free Support up to 30 Days
  • Fast Delivery

  • 4+ year experience 

Note: Please contact me before placing an order !!!

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast and responsive to all my question. Turned out way better than I ever expected. Will definitely work with again.

Seller's Response:

thankyou so much your kind word 😊

Seller's Response:

By far the best web developer I know. He kept constant communication with me and gave me everything I asked for. He did such an amazing job. Everyone should work with him. He is fast, diligent and professional. Five stars!

:

Thanks a million, I appreciate your feedback

:

Amazing customer service!




No comments:

Post a Comment