Monday, April 5, 2021

Web Design And Build Professional Website Or Landing Page











About:

Available 24/7 . Welcome to My Gig!

I will Design and Develop Fully Dynamic & Responsive Website or Landing Page for you that will be eye catching,secure and SEO-friendly at affordable rates.

My Focus is Customer satisfaction, Precision, Quality and Innovation. I am a Website Developer with 8+ years of professional experience.



FEATURES OF MY SERVICE:

Web Design:

  • Custom designed beautiful website
  • Eye Catching & Responsive Layout
  • Desktop & Mobile Compatibility
  • User Friendly Admin Panel

Web Development:

  • Home page Full Screen Animation / Video or Multiple Images Slider
  • Appealing Gallery
  • Inquiry Forms
  • Fully Dynamic & Strong Back-end Panel
  • Live Chat Feature (will be able to operate via mobile phone)
  • Popups & Newsletters
  • Social Media and Map Integration

Why Hire Me?

✓ 100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed

✓ 8+ years’ experience in Web Design and development

✓ Fluent in English and Project Understanding

✓ Affordable Price

✓ Free Consultation

✓ Always Available



Gig Requirement: Domain and Hosting Provided by Client.



Please Message me BEFORE placing order to discuss your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is incredible, patient and a true professional. He insisted on making everything perfect before passing it on to me. Takes great pride in his work. The best I have ever dealt with on Fiverr by far. If you have a project and want it done right use him, A+++++++++++++++++++++. Highly Recommended

Seller's Response:

Thankyou! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Really enjoyed working with Rafi! He did an incredible job on my website. My website looks and works perfectly. He understood all my requirements , always responded quickly and is willing to go extra to deliver the best. I would have no doubt in working with Rafi again in the future and will recommend him to everyone!

:

Rafi is incredibly patient and is willing to go the extra mile to make the site what you want it to be. Even after countless tweaks he is always glad to help realize my goals and I'm really grateful to have him as a partner.

:

Thanks! Working with you is always a pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment