Saturday, April 17, 2021

Create Lms Or Membership Website With Learndash,Learnpress Or Wplms











About:

I'm Souvik, A professional WordPress Developer, LMS is my key Skill, Develop 50+ LMS website till now. I will create a Learning Management Platform or e-learning website for you, With this, I will set up a complete eLearning site with Learndash , Learnpress, Wplms, TutorLms.

In this, you can upload your ownCourses and train to others and get paid.

Here I used Premium Themes & plugins to give more Extra Features in it.you can get these Themes/plugins for free. 



It's suitable for Educational Training Centres, Corporate training, Coaching centers, Academy, School.

i always focus to make elearningwebsites user friendly and easy to edit for my client, You can easily edit my LMS design even if you are a non-tech person.

My Online Courses website meets the Udemy and skillshare standards.

Offering:

  • LMS WEBSITE WITH EBOOKSTORE
  • single or multiple instructors 
  • video conferencing
  • chatting with Student/teacher
  • Course /Student Activity Tracking
  • Front End Course Creation
  • Integration with BuddyPress
  • Bug Fixing
  • Payment Integration
  • Woocommerce Integration 
  •  membership setup with Memberpress, Pmpro etc



*Contact placing the order*

Reviews


:

Hands down, he is the absolute BEST! He is patient, intelligent, professional, but friendly, innovative & his attention to detail is superb! I must admit that I am very particular and to my surprise he is also. He was able to take merely my concept for a website and make it a reality in such a short time. He is so good, that we are starting another website immediately after this one. I highly recommend him, but of course, after he helps me with all of my websites!! :) Ok, just kidding. I will share him. Thank you so very much for answering my hundreds of questions and just producing a high quality website that I can be proud to show. You are incredible! A million thank YOUs!

:

Souvik has produced and amazing LMS site for me. I’m am extremely happy with what has produced and he has exceeded my expectations. He is a very friendly, reliable, skilled, hardworking and knowledgeable developer. I will definitely contact him for future developments. I highly recommend him!

:

Working with souvikwp was absolutely amazing! He listened to everything I wanted and needed for this website. It came out exactly how I wanted it to turn out. The quality of this website was phenomenal! He is a great communicator and his work ethic is great.

:

Type a comment…

:

Great to work with and very Kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment