Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Move Or Transfer, Migration Wordpress Site To A New Hosting











About:

I will backup WordPress site and clone, migrate, move, transfer it to another host.



Your website is precision and I will take care of your design, plugins, widgets, themes, database and all other files will be transferred to your new hosting/server flawlessly.



This is what i can do it for you:



  • Clone/duplicate your website.
  • Transfer Wordpress site from one host/server to another host/server.

  • Migration from subdomain to root
  • Boost your WordPress speed at free of cost
  • Migrate existing WP installation to another folder

  • Non-cpanel to cpanel Hosting

  • Local System to remote server
  



 Why Hire Me:



  • feel free to contact me any time
  • friendly customer service
  • 24/7 Supports


NOTE: Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further doubts or questions. I am quick in responding!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment