Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Build Professional Wordpress Website Or Blog











About:

Living in the digital world, Wordpress web design is now a necessity for business, whether big or small. Without a Wordpress website, you lose a huge portion of sales from Internet-savvy customers searching for your company's products and services online.If you are looking for an experienced web designer, you've come to the right place! I want to make my clients 100% happy with my work.



What you will get from my service:



Basic Package : 

Wordpress installation and Setup

Premium Theme and Premium plugins

All required plugins Installation

Professional slider , Form , Subscribe to Newsletter , Social icons

Blogging Feature100% Responsibe Design and SEO friendly Wordpress website

4 pages with your content uploading Secure admin panel (very easily manage in future)



Standard Package :

All feature of Basic package Included

8 pages with your content uploading

Complete E-commerce functionality , Shopping Cart



Premium Package : 

All features Standard package included

10 pages complete website ....



All Packages websites will be 100% mobile friendly and 100% SEO friendly 



Let's get started on your dream website and complete in just 4 days with Best of quality.

Reviews


:

1) Had to keep chasing seller for delivery that is not up to standards 2) Missing items that were mentioned in the project brief 3) A lot of mistakes and misalignments that i had to keep repeating myself 4) Final delivery WP files are in a mess - had to spend a lot of time cleaning up 5) Not worth the money, time and effort. I had to spend more time and effort repeating myself for mistakes and items not done, cleaning up the mess...

:

Amazing amazing amazing. Very creative, fast and knowledgeable. This is my go-to-guy for everything I need in regards to my website. Highly recommend!!!

:

I would absolutely recommend him!! Communication, patience and skill set is on point. I am definitely using him for future business needs! Look no further he is your guy

:

Seller is amazing. This is my second project with him. I am already hiring him again for additional projects. HIGHLY recommend.

:

I have been working with many different projects and he always deliver what I asked for. He is great at communication and is always available to help. He is fast and deliver great result! I strongly recommend him if you need a great developer.




No comments:

Post a Comment