Saturday, April 24, 2021

Be Your Wordpress Divi Theme, Avada, Betheme, Divi Builder Expert











About:

*Contact me before placing an order.*



I am open to discuss and work on your custom requirements.



             I am EXPERT in DIVI THEME, DIVI BUILDER, AVADA, ASTRA, BETHEME.



I am an experienced expert wordpress developer with 5 years industrial experience. I will create, manage, update, upgrade or fix your current wordpress website using any type of wordpress themes.



I will provide the following services:



1.  Divi Theme Installation

2.  Theme customization

3.  Responsive design

4.  E-commerce functionality

5.  Image optimization 

6.  Speed optimization 

7.  Plugin Installation

8.  Plugin customization

9.  Custom design Wordpress

10. Multilingual Feature 

11. Fixing Bugs and Errors

12. Content upload & much more



I will provide you 100% work satisfaction level and you will have a great experience working with me.



NOTE: Please send me a direct message before placing an order for the purpose of short discussion.



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is incredible! Works extremely quickly, and ensures the job gets done. He was able to get my site loading speed from a fail to an A in less the 24 hours. If there is an issue or glitch, he is on it. He is reliable, responsible, patient. I highly recommend working with him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, this means a lot to me.

:

It was great to work with zeshan_div. We were in constant communication and he completed all that I asked for. AND it looks great.

:

Very capable and responsive

:

It was great working with Zeshan. Very responsive and great job on my book landing page. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment