Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Setup Wordpress Website On AWS And Azure











About:

Hello, I hope you are doing well.

Are you fed up of hosting your WordPress site on shared hosting. Whether due to unusual heavy traffic your WordPress site goes down? So its time for switch to cloud solution.

I am a Dev-ops Engineer and will setup your WordPress website on AWS or Azure.

Services I Offer:

  1. WordPress Setup on AWS Cloud Server
  2. Migrating WordPress site to AWS or Azure cloud with zero downtime
  3. Domain linking other routing setup for your site
  4. Fixing configuration issues.
  5. Setup URL and redirections
  6. Setup MySQL or RDS Database for WordPress on cloud
  7. 100% uptime and automatic scaling solutions
  8. Security and SSL certificate installation

Above services are overview, if your requirement is different than feel free to connect with me.

I believe to make my client confident about their project, visions and also that there work is in the right hand. So there is something great for you.

Free Support in Advance:

  • Free discussion and consultancy on your project, requirement and issues
  • If you want for a demo setup for your project that can be also done after discussion and requirement

Kindly please contact me before placing the order.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment