Friday, April 16, 2021

Fix Your Any Type Of Wordpress Issue











About:

Something is not working? Looking for someone to fix the issue?



I will fix your any type of WordPress issue as your expectation.



Such as:



  • Layout issue.
  • Responsive issue.
  • White screen of death.
  • Syntax error.
  • html, css, php, jquery issue.
  • Plugin error.
  • Installation and setup.
  • Add or remove something.
  • Slider issue.
  • And much more.


If you have more than 1 task or a bigger project, You can always contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a best deal.



There will be no compromise with my delivered services.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Sabbir has been absolutely amazing. He is a delight, he understands everything first go. He works extremely hard and gets tasks done perfectly and quickly. His communication is excellent as his work ethic. I look forward to working on more projects with him. He picks up on things that I have overlooked - can't thank him enough. THANK YOU!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your good words.

Seller's Response:

Great job. Delivered much faster than the gig requested. Will definitely use again when needed.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review.

:

He was fast, communicated well, kept me apprised of his progress so I could see right away if it was as expected. The project involved some custom coding and he got it done. Very pleased and will definitely hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment