Saturday, April 17, 2021

Install Wordpress, Setup Theme And Import Demo











About:

Do you need help installing your new Wordpress website or installing a new theme? Do you need help with wordpress website design, customization and speed optimization?



I can help you with wordpress setup and theme installation for just few bucks, lift your headache and speedup your business by lending my hand. For this particular Fiverr gig, I will install your website, install your wordpress theme or template and import the demo data from the theme provider. It is for any wordpress demo theme install, here is a list but not limited to-



  • themeforest wordpress theme installation
  • Divi theme installation
  • Thrive theme installation
  • Astra and Onepress
  • Elementor based themes


Please check my gig extra if you need to customize your site, transfer or migrate, optimize webpage loading speed, any technical bug or CSS issue fix etc. I can offer you a quality service quickly only for $25 for each estimated hour.



Disclaimer: I will need access to your hosting and site.



Theme authors sometimes do not include images due to copyright issue, a placeholder image there may make your site unpleasant then the live demo.



Any questions? Please ask me.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment