Sunday, April 11, 2021

Setup Your Wordpress Woocommerce Store











About:

Hello and welcome to my Wordpress Woocommerce Store and website gig.

I am Usama Asif, an Honest and trustworthy freelancer. My record could be easily illustrated by all the wonderful 5-star reviews which my beloved clients left me.



If you are looking for an online store to expand your business and increase your profits and revenues, your are at a perfect place. Using my experience, I can setup a modern and attractive woocommerce store for you.



I offer: 

  • Modern and responsive Woocommerce Stores
  • Timely updates and good communication
  • Bugs and errors fixes.  
  • Creative and Unique ideas ad suggestions

About Packages:

 

Basic Package:



  •  Theme Installation + Plugins Installation + Store setup 
  • Demo content import



Standard Package:

  • Basic Store Setup
  • Upto 5 pages website
  • Upto 15 products



Premium Package:

  Professional and business websites including:

  • Premium Theme
  • Upto 10 pages
  • Upto 30 products
  • Basic SEO and Speed optimziation.
  • After Delivery Support


Please contact me to discuss your orders before placing them.

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

usama334 was great and timely in his responses, though I feel I didn't get what I paid for. I like the look of the site, though it was not customised to my colours, or look and feel. I asked for a lead magnet, and the subcribe button was set up though nothing goes out to the person. I have had to now spend hours customising the site and now I have to learn how to set up the lead magnet. If you are after a stock stand template website that looks good, then this will work for you. If you are after it being customised and fully set up then no.

:

Usama is a life saver. I messed up on the backed with my site and erased all of the work he had done for me months ago. I was in trouble. I reached out to Usama and he was able to restore my site to the original condition and quick too. same day and great communication and of course super reasonable price. This guy knows what he's doing and always deliver more than you expect. Keep up the great work Sabtain.

:

Usama did an excellent job building our Woocommerce Store for our beekeeping association. He asked questions and determined exactly what our needs and wants were. He answered questions and made adjustments as necessary. Usama also delivered the project within the timeline. Overall an fantastic job and super easy to work with!

:

Thanks alot for your kind words, its been a pleasure.

:

A pleasure to work with usama. Everything perfect, and adapted to what we need. we will do things with him again. THANKS




No comments:

Post a Comment