Monday, May 4, 2020

Create, Clone, Transfer To Fully Responsive Wordpress Web











About:

i will develop your word press fully responsive business bootstrap web site. I will manage every plugin related to business web site.or other on buyer request.



 will make changes to your WordPress website for just $5. I can adjust the following changes. 



  1. Make changes relating to CSS.
  2. Add new pages, post.
  3. Edit and add new content.
  4. add plugins, adjust their settings.
  5. Change pictures, add video, portfolios.
  6. Change WordPress Website theme and make it look like exactly as demo.
  7. Add new products to you woo-commerce Website. etc..


Feel free to contact me if you need any kind of changes in wordpress. I will do my best to solve your issue.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

nice work

Seller's Response:

Unacceptable Experience

:

developer still have a lot of space to improve himself / hiself

:

One of the best of them cooperated Get the job done nicely and I'm relieved at work with him I recommend you to work with him thanks

:

good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment