Monday, August 3, 2020

Create A Wordpress Real Wordpress With Real Content











About:

This is not a blank website with dummy content.



I will work closely with you to find out your needs for a website and help write content and implement it into a great site that your clients and customers will love. A good website is about answering the questions that your customers have so the first thing I will do is set up an interview with you to help answer your clients questions and I will design the site around real content. 



The actual web design will be done in Wordpress around a professional theme which I can help you pick and will customize to suite your needs. 



If you don't have a domain name and or hosting I can also help you set this up or host the site on my own server (additional costs may apply). 



The website will be fully responsive (designed to look great on any sized screen) and will be designed with SEO (search engine optimization) in mind from the ground up. 



This is not just a build it and forget it gig, this is a real site designed from the ground up for your (or more importantly your clients needs) A real website its not something that can be thrown up overnight as I need time to determine your needs. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment