Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Customize, Design Wordpress Website With Divi Or Avada Theme











About:

Are you Looking for a Professional WordPress website created in DIVI Or Avada theme for your business? 



If yes, then you are landed at right Place. I am professional WordPress developer having 4+ years experience in this field. I am a huge fan of DIVI theme and I have also a strong grip on AVADA theme too.



You can see the reviews of my clients on my gig and decide yourself about my work.



What we provide in this gig?

  • Install  Divi or avada theme
  • Unique and responsive website design
  • Installation and  configure all Essential Plugins

  • E-Commerce sites
  • Membership sites

  • SEO Optimization

  • Chat bot
  • All other necessory plugins that you need.

     
Why should you buy my gig?

  • I will create a basic video tutorial for you to do your changes by yourself in future.
  • Unlimited revisions untill client is not fully satisfied.
  • Five Month support.
  • Money back Guarantee in case you don't like my work.


So, What Are You Waiting For?

Don't hesitate to contact with me for further discussion on your project. 



NOTE: BEFORE PLACING ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Webie works fast, flexible, and goes the extra mile to make sure that his client is satisfied. It's such a pleasure to work with someone like him

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words. Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with his diligence , patience, communication and hard work . I was a bit slow to respond at times but he kept up . Also made the necessary revisions. Will Definitely use again

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

It was fantastic working with Webie. I delayed the project a lot because it wasn't for me and so needed the owner to give feedbak and I'd pass it on to Webie. Even with this he was extremely kind and patient, and surpassed expectations. iI would definitely and will definitely work with him again and highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment