Friday, August 14, 2020

Fix Wordpress Issues And Do Customization











About:

If you are looking for a Pro  Developer ?


Then you are in the right place. I'm professional in WordPress with having 4+ year's working experience. I had done 400+ project is Fiverr with 5 star ratings.


A gig can be used for:


   ✅  Fix WordPress
   ✅  Theme customization's
   ✅  WordPress errors
   ✅  WordPress seo issues 
   ✅  Custom Style & Layout
   ✅  Change the Permalink Structure
   ✅  Shopping cart integration 
   ✅  Improve the Security of your WordPress website
   ✅  WordPress issues
   ✅  website speed up 70% - 90%
   ✅  Design and Develop Complete WordPress website, Speed Optimization, Security Scan,         Website Backup  


  . . . .Everything related to Word-Press can be Done here!


So, what are you waiting for?

Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you in A MINUTE!



Note:

This gig is for a small task.

Please Contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great start on the first phase, can't wait until the second phase is completed, my site is going to be awesome!

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

abdul_majeed was able to fix issues I had been trying to have fix for a month, he fixed in one day. will be back!

Seller's Response:

thanks for the feedback

Seller's Response:

Abdul is very clever and finds always a solution and never gives up. It is always a pleasure to work with him. Very reliable, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment