Friday, August 28, 2020

Create Custom Wordpress Plugin And Fix Any Problem











About:

Hey! Thanks for open  this Gig. 



I can create any custom plugin for Wordpress, which can even include any 3rd part API integration(API integration charges will be extra).

Everything you need to add to your Wordpress website – is doable with plugin developed by me.

  • Create Custom WordPress Plugin from scratch upon requirements
  • Create Custom Widget upon directions
  • Plugin for user(public) area
  • Manage website from admin panel
  • Custom Sidebar.
  • Price calculator
  • Custom pages
  • Custom posts types
  • Custom settings
  • Custom widgets
  • Custom search forms
  • Crawlers with automatic data insert to your website
  • Online tests
  • Online booking
  • Custom WP-based CRM
  • Online store (eCommerce)
  • Filters of content
  • PHP/JSON API Expert
  • CSV import to Wordpress
  • Shortcode development
  • and practically everything else you can imagine.


Please note: this is an offer for custom plugin development, I'll need detailed task, to understand what do you want to get, and what features/functionality you'd like to have in your plugin.



As it's a custom development, please contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did a fantastic job at communicating, designing, and understanding the functionality of what I needed. Will most definitely purchase from sohag_srz again when I need more work done.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million, I have really enjoyed working on this. I appreciate the tip as well 🙂 ! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Sohaq created the plugin exactly how we wanted it, he made what we thought was not possible, possible. I was able to test the plugin at 90% completion and the errors were fixed promptly. He is hard-working, and I look forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million, I have really enjoyed working on this. I’m really glad I could help! I appreciate the tip as well 🙂 ! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

At first I was very confused But I am very happy now that I got the work The developer has done my job in a very nice way Everything is complete in a very short time I recommend it




No comments:

Post a Comment