Sunday, August 16, 2020

Build Your Clickfunnels In Click Funnel Or Wordpress Sales Funnel











About:

Welcome to My Gig. Before place an order, Please contact me First & provide me all text content for the funnel. Thanks



I will create clickFunnel sales funnel & Only Elementor in WordPress.



MY SERVICE FEATURES:

========================
  • Elementor Landing Pages
  • Service Pages
  • Optin/ Signup Form
  • Collect the emails at MailChimp 
  • Pricing Table for multiple variations
  • Payment integration with MasterCard/ Paypal
  • After pay auto-respond "thank you msg"
  • Confirm mail with auto invoice
  • Admin notification mail  

WHERE TO USE & HOW:

======================

  • Clickfunnel Landing page
  • Sales Page website
  • Course Payment
  • Webinar Purchase
  • Gala Night - Party Booking
  • Elementor Landing Page 
  • Pay Now Integration
  • Product selling & payment
  • Membership variations payment
  • Pricing table & pay
  • Mailchimp Automation
  • webinar funnel
  • Membership Funnel


Why Me?

=============

  • Less Price

  • Elementor for ready-made templates

  • Choose Your Design First

  • wufoo form integration

  • Lead Collect & export leads at excel

  • stripe & MasterCard & PayPal integration

  • Custom Domain & Sub-domain add

50+ sales click funnels completed last month.

Sample ClickFunnels:bit.ly/sabrina-clickfunnel



Thanks,

Sabrina shomi





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sabrina is amazing and does incredible work and has done everything I’ve asked. She’s already done three projects for me and will most likely do more.

Seller's Response:

wow, thanks for your tips:)

Seller's Response:

Sabrina is amazing! She does a wonderful job and makes sure the customer gets what they want, to the best of her ability. This my second project with Sabrina and I'm pretty sure it won't be my last. I highly recommend her. My only concern is that she may not be getting enough sleep! 😅

Seller's Response:

that's true, thanks for your kind words and tips:)

:

The communication with the seller started off a little slow, but she definitely delivered in the end. I am very pleased with her work. I plan to definitely work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment