Sunday, August 2, 2020

Design Business Or Ecommerce Website











About:

I will develop a perfect and customized store according to your Brand needs. Responsive across All Devices and Browsers with Clean, Professional, Fast loading pages



What is included



 ✔ 100% responsive Ecommerce website 

 ✔ Admin panel to easily manage or create content

 ✔ Only Original/Premium themes and plugins

 ✔ Payment Methods (Cryptocurrency, Paypal, Stripe, Master Card,Visa ...)

 ✔ All required pages and SEO Optimized

 ✔ Contact forms, Google map, blog integration

 ✔ Free basic Logo and Stock images (if you don't provide your own)





Contact me for Demos or if you have any questions or special requirements





Top reasons to choose me



 ✔ I provide easy and complete documentation and support

 ✔ I use Premium and original themes with all copyrights

 ✔ Customer Satisfaction is my priority

 ✔ I am a devoted programmer and have more than 7 years of exp in software dev



Requirements



You need a Web-Hosting and a Domain-Name (contact me for help)

 

Reviews


:

Nice responces and on time

:

It was super easy to communicate with him. He is really conscientious of the success of the final product. Very professional, reliable service with open line of communication when it comes to changes. Beautiful work delivered on time. Supper happy, I will differently work with him again . Thank you

:

very quick and professional with everything.

:

Bestseller I have worked with. Attentive to detail, walked me throughout the process and the end result is more than I had hoped for. Highly recommended and thank you very much. 5*****

:

Very detail and patience with us. It's not easy to communicate at first what we wanted but we got into the right path and every works out good. Highly recommend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment