Saturday, May 2, 2020

Build Business Wordpress Website Design And Store











About:

Hi there, I am Tahir Saleem. Welcome to my Wordpress Design And Development gig. 



Why choose me?



I’ve been designing and developing WordPress websites for more than five years.

✪ Professional High Quality Website

✪ Unlimited Revisions

✪ 100% Customer Satisfaction

✪ Life Time Support





Gig Includes:



 Responsive & High Quality WordPress design

 Speed and Security

 SEO optimized

✔ All browsers compatible design and Fully Editable

 Social media integration

✔ Content uploaded 

 Live Chat option

 Forms, maps

✔ Integration of mailing services

✔ E-commerce with various payment integrations

 Call to actions for higher conversions

 Blog 

 Friendly back end panel with drag and drop

and much more...



Kindly contact me and discuss your project before ordering my wordpress website design gig.  Thanks!

Reviews


:

Tahir was beyond exceptional, he hit my vision right on the button and was a delight to work with making the whole process very efficient and easy while keeping communication very open. He is very talented at what he does and the communication and website he delivers is nothing short of great and high quality. Thank you very much, my team and i are very pleased.

:

Tahir was very professional, patient and helpful throughout the process. Excellent communication and I am very happy with the result. He used his initiative and created a website that has exceeded my expectations. I can fully recommend him! Thank you very much!

:

Working with Tahir was a fantastic experience. He was really professional and did an incredible job with building my website in accordance with my wishes. I would highly recommend him to anyone else and am very happy with the end result. This is the best seller on fiverr and one of the best people in dealt with in the professional business world. He went above and beyond for me, his response time to my questions was amazing, not only that he would change my updates straight away. I think as a buyer you would be lucky to work with this guy, 10/10

:

great job as always

:

thanks will hire you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment