Saturday, May 2, 2020

Design Beautiful Wordpress Website











About:

I am a amateur web developer on fiverr ,so offering my services for relatively low prices.

However, the final quality of the product you receive will be fully professional and a responsive design.

I have completed several projects on fiverr, which I am willing to show. If interested do ping me.



Why WordPress?



You will be able to edit your website easily from back-end. WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System) that helps you do that. 

WordPress is free to install, deploy, and upgrade. Thousands of plugins and templates power a flexible and simple interface, which reduces development costs and deployment time.



What do I offer? (Subject to what package you choose)



  1. A beautiful modern website design for your business

  2. Custom banner/slider design for header on your homepage
  3. Custom Blog page design
  4. Dedicated E-Commerce store
  5. Caching and CDN setup (in order to make website loading faster)
  6. Revisions to the work based on feedback. Cost of revisions may very as per the package selected.


Communication:



You can contact me for any custom requirements or queries that you might have. I will respond within a working day.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Squareinch created and delivered a fabulous new site, am very happy with the results. If I need any further changes or updates I will definitely be in touch, as she did a fabulous job.

Seller's Response:

Nice work so far let’s see how the overall project looks at end

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the rating! I am working on the logo. Will get back to you as soon as possible.

Seller's Response:

Very patient and kind seller. Delivers quality product. Will definitely use again.

:

Thanks for the rating




No comments:

Post a Comment