Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Create A Secure, Mobile Responsive Website With Wordpress, Html And Css











About:

I will create a secure, mobile responsive website. Every single site includes a contact form, regardless of the max number of pages of your selected package.



Things you need to provide:



You will need to provide the main content; however, I can provide some stock images if needed.



Either: Provide me with a debit/credit card's information so I can set up the hosting for the site, or I can give you instructions on how to do it yourself if you aren't comfortable giving me your sensitive info.



Things I can do:



E-commerce (online store, donation form, client payment gateway), a fair amount of custom HTML/CSS, event pages, calendars, coming soon/under maintenance pages, popups.



THINGS I DO NOT DO:



Custom PHP, themes, custom code changes to the theme, logos.



Even though the max number of pages I can list is 10, if you need a site with more pages, let me know. Depending on the content of the pages, I can waive a portion of the extra pages price. If the size of the site is outside the scope of the maximum number of days, we can complete the remainder of the project even after marking the project "complete" on Fiverr. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment